LoRaWAN I/O Controller
- 10 + p/p €43.50 €35.95
Dragino LT series I/O Modules are Long Range LoRaWAN I/O Controllers. It contains different I/O Interfaces such as: analog current input, analog voltage input, relay output, digital input and digital output. The digital inputs can be used as pulse counters (>100ms).
The LT I/O Modules are designed to simplify I/O monitoring. The LT I/O Controllers is aiming to provide an easy, low cost installation by using LoRaWAN wireless technology. If you have LoRaWAN service coverage, you just need to configure it to connect the LoRaWAN provider via wireless. You can also set up a LoRaWAN gateway locally and configure the controller to connect to the gateway via wireless.
Features of this model LT22222-L:
- LoRaWAN Class A & Class C protocol
- Optional Customized LoRa Protocol
- Frequency Band EU 868MHz
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRa Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- STM32L072CZT6 MCU
- SX1276/78 Wireless Chip
- 2 x Digital Input (max. 6V)
- 2 x Digital Output (max. 36V, 450mA)
- 2 x Relay Output ([email protected] / 30VDC)
- 2 x 0~20mA Analog Input (res.: 0.01mA)
- 2 x 0~30V Analog Input (res.: 0.01V)
- Power Input 7~ 24V DC
- Power Consumption at 20dB Transmit: [email protected]
More information is available on the website of Dragino.