LSN50-V2 Waterproof LoRa Sensor Node
LSN50 LoRa Sensor Node is designed for outdoor use and powered by a 8500mAh Li/SOCl2 battery for long term use.
LSN50 wireless part is based on SX1276/SX1278. It allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. LSN50 MCU part uses the ultra-low-power STM32L072xx microcontroller with the high-performance ARM Cortex-M0+ 32-bit RISC core operating at a 32 MHz. LSN50 is open source and based on the STM32Cube HAL drivers. Libraries can be found in ST site for rapid development. With a USB to serial adapter, you can use AT commands and the free STM32 Flash loader to program the LSN50.
The LSN50 is equipped with firmware for various sensors, so that you do not have to develop your own firmware for many applications.
The Li/SOCI2 battery will last for many years. A calculation example shows that it will run for more than 7 years with sensor values transmitted via LoRa every 15 minutes.
Each LSN50 is pre-loaded with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations. If you register these OTAA keys to the local LoRaWAN server (e.g. TTN), then it will auto connect after power on.
LSN50-V2 has an external antenna and an IP68 enclosure with a waterproof M12 cable hole for an external sensor.
- RS485-BL - LoRaWAN RS485-Modbus/UART Converter€54.39 €44.95
- Press'O - LoRaWAN Analog Sensor Node€159.72 €132.00In stock
- Replacement Parts Set for LSN50-V2€21.72 €17.95
- LPS8N Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway€193.54 €159.95
- DLOS8N Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway with 4G€362.94 €299.95
- SenseCAP S2100 - LoRaWAN Data Logger€83.49 €69.00In stock
- CPL01 Outdoor LoRaWAN Open/Close Dry Contact Sensor€54.39 €44.95