This ODROID-M1 SBC is powered by Rockchip RK3568B2 and has 4GB RAM of LPDDR4 DRAM Memory. The CPU has four ARM Cortex-A55 processors with low power consumption and high efficiency operation at 2Ghz.
The single board computer is cooled with a large heatsink placed underneath, supports SATA and NVMe storage, offers HDMI and MIPI DSI video output, Gigabit Ethernet networking, as well as two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 ports, an RTC backup battery holder, and a 40-pin GPIO header.
A standard size 22mm x 80mm M.2 NVMe storage device can be directly installed on the ODROID-M1 board. The M.2 connector has PCIe 3.0 2-lane configuration which can deliver a blazing fast 1600MB/sec of sequential access performance. A single native (non-USB) SATA 3.0 port is provided for use with a 2.5inch HDD or SSD NAND Memory storage device.
Petitboot pre-installed into the on-board 16MiB of SPI-Flash Memory helps manage various OS and kernel versions easily and supports booting from microSD, eMMC, NVMe, SATA, and USB storage devices.
More information is available on the website of Hardkernel.
- X1ODROID-M1 with 4GByte RAM+X1Power Supply 12V 2A+
Excl. BTW:€128.95 €119.89
Incl. BTW:€156.03 €146.97
25% discount on accessories1*ODROID-M1 with 4GByte RAM + 1*Power Supply 12V 2A + 1*M1 Metal case Kit
- eMMC Module Reader for ODROID€3.57 €2.95In stock
- Power Supply 15V 4A€23.60 €19.50In stock
- USB-UART Module Kit for ODROID€11.98 €9.90Out of stockOut of stock
- ODROID-N2+ with 4GB RAM€131.89 €109.00In stock
- ODROID-N2+ with 2GB RAM€107.69 €89.00In stock
- WiFi Module 5BK€15.67 €12.95In stock
- IR Remote Controller€7.20 €5.95In stock
- USB3.0 eMMC Module Writer for ODROID€15.61 €12.90Out of stockOut of stock
- ODROID-M1 with 8GByte RAM€143.99 €119.00In stock
- USB-UART 2 Module Kit for ODROID€16.82 €13.90In stock