DLOS8N Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway with 4G
The DLOS8N is an open source outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular.
The DLOS8N uses Semtech packet forwarder and fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1302 LoRaWAN concentrator, which provide 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
DLOS8N can be used as gateway for TTN or it can communicate with ABP LoRaWAN end node without LoRaWAN server. System integrator can use it to integrate with their existing IoT Service without set up own LoRaWAN server or use 3rd party LoRaWAN service.
This model has 4G cellular option included. It has the Quectel EC25-E Mini PCIe for use in Europe, supports LTE category 4 and has CE/Deutsche Telekom certification.
More information is available on the website of Dragino.
- 1 x SX1302 + 2 x 1250 LoRa Tranceiver
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- 10M/100M RJ45 Port
- 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- USB host port
- Built-in GPS module for location & timing
- External fiber glass antenna with 3dBi gain (included)
- 802.3af PoE
- Lighting Protection
- Power Supply 12V (included)