This is a powerful logic analyzer in a very small anodized aluminum package (red) from Saleae Logic. With USB connectivity, you can analyze up to 8 digital/analog waveforms and timing information on your I2C, SPI, serial, and digital IO lines with ease. The Saleae products support decoding for over 20 different protocols. Logic SDK allows you to make your own analyzer plug-in.
- 8 Multi-Use Inputs - Analog/Digital/Both
- Digital Sample Rate: 100 MS/s (Max)
- Analog Sample Rate: 10 MS/s (Max)
- Fastest Digital Signal: 25 MHz
- Input Voltage Range (Analog): 0V to 5V
- Bandwidth (Analog): 1 MHz
- Number of bits (Analog): 10 bits
- USB 2.0
Saleae logic is supplied with USB cable, carrying case, test leads and hooks.
More information is available in the fact sheet and on the website of Saleae.