ODROID-H3 features an Intel Celeron N5105 Jasper Lake processor, two SO-DIMM slots for memory, two SATA ports and M.2 slot for storage, two 2.5Gigabit Ethernet ports, a mix of USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, and more.
This very powerful x86 64bit single board computer has large memory capacity and advanced IO ports, such as multiple video outputs (HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2) with resolutions of up to 4K/60Hz.
ODROID-H3 is Ubuntu 22.04 LTS and Windows 11 compatible.
More information is available on the website of Hardkernel.
- Intel® Quad-Core Processor Jasper Lake N5105 has a base clock of 2GHz and a boost clock of 2.9GHz with 1.5 MB L2 and 4 MB L3 cache by a 10 nm process.
- Up to 64GB Dual-channel Memory DDR4 PC4-23400 (2933MT/s)
- Two SO-DIMM slots, up to 32GB per slot
- PCIe 3.0 x 4 lanes for one M.2 NVMe storage
- 2 x 2.5Gbit Ethernet ports
- 2 x SATA 3.0 ports
- SSE4.2 accelerator (SMM, FPU, NX, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES)
- Intel UHD Graphics 24 EUs Turbo 800MHz(H3+:900MHz)
- HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 multiple video outputs
- A configurable Unlimited Performance mode allowing the CPU to run in sustained turbo boost mode.
- RTC / BIOS backup battery is included
- X1ODROID-H3 with Intel Celeron N5105+X1Power Supply 15V 4APower Supply 15V 4A
This power supply is suitable for ODROID-H2+/H3/H3+/HC4/M1
- AC 100~240 Volt input
- DC 15Volt / 4A output
- Switching mode power adaptor
- EU version
- DC Plug specification: inner(positive) diameter 2.1mm and outer(negative) diameter 5.5mm
- Cable Length: 100cm
The specifications are in the datasheet.
Excl. BTW:€188.50 €182.60
Incl. BTW:€228.09 €222.19
25% discount on accessories1*ODROID-H3 with Intel Celeron N5105 + 1*Power Supply 15V 4A