LoRa-E5 is a low-cost, ultra-low power, extremely compact, and high-performance LoRaWAN module designed by Seeed Technology Co., Ltd. It contains ST system-level package chip STM32WLE5JC, which is the world first SoC integrated with the combo of LoRa RF and MCU chip.
The module has the LoRaWAN protocol embedded which can be controlled by AT commands. Or you can develop software with STM32Cube for the MCU of the module which allows you to use also the I/Os.
- SoC: STMicro STM32WLE5JC Arm Cortex-M4 MCU @ 48 MHz with 256 KB flash memory, 64 KB SRAM, SX126x LoRa radio
- Tx power: 22dBm @ 868/915MHz
- -136.5dBm sensitivity for SF12 with 125KHz BW
- 158dB link budget
- Embedded LoRaWAN protocol, AT command
- I/Os: 3x UART, 1x I2C, 1x 12-bit ADC, 1x SPIO
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V
- Power Consumption in sleep mode: 2.1uA
- Tx power consumption: 111mA @ 22dBm
- Rx power consumption: 6.7mA @ BW125kHz
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 2.5mm; 28-pin SMT package
- Certifications: FCC and CE
- Temperature Range: -40°C ~ 85°C
More information is available on the website of Seeed Studio.