This industrial-grade MODBUS-RTU RS485 pH meter/sensor features ATC, low-power-consumption and high integration. It can be used for monitoring pH levels in soil and water.
The pH sensor (S-pH-01B) is designed with industry standards. It uses advanced solid dielectric and large-area polytetrafluoroethylene liquid junction, which is not easy to block and convenient for maintenance. It's designed with ATC (automatic temperature compensation), making sure the data is accurate regardless of the temperature changes.
This sensor is IP65 rated, waterproof in a tight seal, capable of withstanding long-term constant use in professional application scenarios. It comes with a MODBUS-RTU RS485 serial communications protocol and analog voltage output.
- High performance: high accuracy, fast response, good repeatability
- Universal protocol: MODBUS RS-485 and 0-2V voltage
- Wide-range power supply: 3.6V ~ 30V
- Robustness: suitable to be immersed in soil or water for a long time
- Maintainance-Free: advanced junction design, no clogging
- Durable: anti-corrosion, automatic temperature compensation
- User-friendly: Easy to install and to integrate
More information is available on the website of Seeed Studio.