With the CIE-H14A you can see the state of 4 inputs and control 4 relays via Ethernet/internet. On the web interface you easily click on the output to activate the relay.
- Remote I/O controller
- RS232 to Ethernet converter
- 4 digital input ports (photo-coupler interface)
- 4 digital output ports (relay interface)
- Monitoring and surveillance over the HTTP
- Available to upload user web pages
- E-mail (SMTP, no SSL/TLS) alarm to notify ports status change
- Separator settings for packet fragmentation
- DC8.5V ~ 38V (polarity auto detection)
- Support of control of simple logic formula (available to operate autonomously)
- Security Functions (IP filtering, password)
More information is available on the website of Sollae Systems.