The feature packed Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect brings the new Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller to the Nano form factor. Make the most of the dual core 32-bit Arm Cortex-M0+ to make Internet of Things projects with Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity thanks to the U-blox Nina W102 module.
Dive into real-world projects with the onboard accelerometer, gyroscope, RGB LED and microphone. Develop robust embedded AI solutions with minimal effort using the Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect.
With 16MB flash memory that’s external to the microprocessor, there’s bags of room for your code and storage needs. The programmable I/O pins have functions that bigger boards only dream of; 22 digital, 20 with PWM and 8 analog.
- It has full support for the entire RP2040 software ecosystem
- Supports the Arduino programming language, the IDE 2.0 and all those awesome libraries
- Full support for MicroPython
- Program and operate it directly from your browser
More information is available on the website of Arduino.
- X1Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect with headers+
Excl. BTW:€34.35 €31.94
Incl. BTW:€41.56 €39.15
25.05% discount on accessories1*Arduino Nano RP2040 Connect with headers + 1*MicroUSB Adapter 5V 2,5A