9-DOF Absolute Orientation IMU Fusion Breakout - BNO055 - STEMMA QT/Qwiic
The BNO055 from Bosch is a smart 9-DOF sensor by taking a MEMS accelerometer, magnetometer and gyroscope and putting them on a single die with a high speed ARM Cortex-M0 based processor to digest all the sensor data, abstract the sensor fusion and real time requirements away, and spit out data you can use in quaternions, Euler angles or vectors.
The BNO055 can output the following sensor data:
- Absolute Orientation (Euler Vector, 100Hz)
- Absolute Orientation (Quaterion, 100Hz)
- Angular Velocity Vector (100Hz)
- Acceleration Vector (100Hz)
- Magnetic Field Strength Vector (20Hz)
- Linear Acceleration Vector (100Hz)
- Gravity Vector (100Hz)
- Temperature (1Hz)
More information is available on the website of Adafruit.