Delivery time: Due to the worldwide shortage of chips, this product is not expected to be available again before second half of 2023.
Possible alternative products can be found below.
The Teensy is a breadboard-friendly development board with loads of features in a, well, teensy package. You can program for the Teensy in your favorite program editor using C or you can install the Teensyduino add-on for the Arduino IDE and write Arduino sketches for it.
The Teensy 3.6 is larger, faster and capable of more projects, especially with its onboard micro SD card port. An upgraded ARM Cortex MCU, more memory, as well as more RAM, EEPROM and accessible pins make up the key new features of this “teensy” board.
The Teensy 3.6 is slightly scaled up from the Teensy 3.5 but is offered at a higher price point, comparatively.
Features specific to Teensy 3.6:
- 180 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 with Floating Point Unit
- 1M Flash, 256K RAM, 4K EEPROM
- Microcontroller Chip MK66FX1M0VMD18
- USB High Speed (480 Mbit/sec) Port
- 2 CAN Bus Ports
- 32 General Purpose DMA Channels
- 22 PWM Outputs
- 4 I2C Ports
- 11 Touch Sensing Inputs
- Teensy 4.1€38.12 €31.50Out of stockOut of stock
- Teensy 3.6 with pins€47.98 €39.65Out of stockOut of stock
- Teensy 3.5€35.63 €29.45Out of stockOut of stock
- Audio Shield for Teensy 3.x€18.09 €14.95Out of stockOut of stock
- Teensy LC€15.55 €12.85Out of stockOut of stock
- Teensy 3.2€28.07 €23.20Out of stockOut of stock
- Teensy 4.1 without Ethernet€35.82 €29.60Out of stockOut of stock