Pygate - LoRaWAN Gateway
This is a 8-channel LoRaWAN gateway that comes in the shape of a shield. It’s got the form factor from the other Pycom shields and you can connect your WiPy3, LoPy4 or a GPy to it. Hook in your Pycom development boards up and you have yourself a nifty little decentralized IoT network in one go.
While the Pygate shield has the radio chips required to act as a LoRaWAN gateway, it will require a WiPy3, GPy or LoPy4 to run the LoRaWAN gateway software and provide connectivity to the LoRaWAN server (TTN / ChirpStack etc.) via WiFi.
Pygate also fits inside the Universal IP67 Case so you don’t have to limit yourself to indoors.
- Dual SX1257 transceivers for a total of 8 channels support
- Frequencies: 863-870 MHz and 902-928 MHz
- Baseband processor: SX1308
- Compatible with WiPy3.0, GPy and LoP4
- Ultra-low power standby mode
- Ethernet with PoE via the optional daughter board
- Powered via USB and LiPo Battery
- LiPo battery charging via the USB port
- USB to serial connection for the Pycom module with auto-programming features
- Dimensions: 65 (W) x 50 (L) x 8 (H) mm