It is possible to order quickly through our website. With our products you’ll see an order button to place the product in your cart. In your cart, you immediately have an overview of the delivery time and shipping costs. If you proceed to the checkout then you can fill out your details in the next screen and choose a payment method. Payments are made via our secure payment service provider MultiSafepay.
Especially for businesses we offer the following possibilities:
- VAT number entry for VAT free deliveries
- Extra e-mail address for invoices
- Option to enter your own reference (project number, procurement reference, etc.)
- Delivery on account linked to your account
Of course you can still send us a procurement order via e-mail or fax. We will process this asap.
You can pay with iDEAL, Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, Maestro, Mister Cash, Sofort Banking, Giropay or via Wire Transfer in cooperation with the reliable and secure Payment Service Provider MultiSafepay.
For businesses it is also possible to order 'on account'.
Delivery on account
Companies and institutions in the Netherlands, Germany or Belgium can order on account with a payment term of max 30 days. For this purpose your company or institution must have a fixed phone number. The first order has to be sent via e-mail containing all company details with both the shipping address and the billing address. If you are a first time customer we will create an account for you so you can order on account through our website for future orders. For delivery on account we charge € 10,- excl. VAT administration costs. With an order over € 250,- excl. VAT these costs won’t be charged.
VAT free delivery
Companies and institutions outside of the Netherlands can mention their VAT number with their order. No VAT will be added if the VAT number is mentioned and validated at ordering. With every order on our website a VAT check will be made. Please make sure the VAT number is correct and approved. You can check your VAT number by yourself on the EC website.
Shipping and Delivery
Antratek lets you choose between different carriers. There you can find the available carriers and rates in the shopping cart or during checkout. Delivery to a post office box is not possible. When ordering from € 100.00 (€ 121.00 incl. VAT) no shipping costs will be charged for shipments to the Netherlands, Germany or Belgium.
Delivery timeWith the products the actual delivery time is shown as followed:
|Delivery 2-5 days|
|Delivery 1-2 weeks|
|Delivery 2-3 weeks|
When you choose the payment method bank transfer the delivery time starts when we have received the payment. When you have placed the order the delivery time can also be found in you order confirmation we have send by e-mail.
Same day shipping until 17:00
When you order before 17:00 pm (cet) on a working day, your order will be processed the same day.
Partial delivery service (backorders)
If one or more products of your order aren’t in stock we offer a partial delivery service. After placing your order you can contact us by phone or e-mail to request the partial delivery. Please make sure you have your order number at hand.
The order progress is dependent on the payment method.
1) You place an order.
2) You receive confirmation of your payment by e-mail.
3) You receive your invoice by e-mail.
4) You receive your order confirmation by e-mail. The delivery time of your order can also be found in your confirmation.
5) When your order is shipped you will receive a track & trace number by e-mail. These e-mails are usually send late at night.
6) Your package will be delivered.
Payment in advance with bank transfer:
1) You place an order.
2) You receive your order confirmation by e-mail. The delivery time of your order can also be found in your confirmation. The delivery time will go in affect as soon as the payment is received.
3) You receive an e-mail with the payment instructions for the bank transfer (Pro forma).
4) You receive an e-mail with the confirmation of your payment within two to three business days.
5) You receive your final invoice by e-mail.
6) When your order is shipped you will receive a track & trace number by e-mail. These e-mails are usually send late at night.
7) Your package will be delivered.
Payment on account (business):
1) You place an order.
2) You receive your order confirmation by e-mail. The delivery time of your order can also be found in your confirmation.
3) When your order is shipped you will receive a track&trace number by e-mail. These e-mails are usually send late at night.
4) You receive your invoice by e-mail.
5) Your package will be delivered.