Delivery time: Due to the worldwide shortage of chips, this product is not expected to be available again before 2023.
Possible alternative products can be found below.
The NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit brings supercomputer performance to the edge. It includes a Jetson Xavier NX module for developing multi-modal AI applications with the NVIDIA software stack in as little as 10 W. You can also now take advantage of cloud-native support to more easily develop and deploy AI software to edge devices.
Jetson Xavier NX is capable of more than 20 TOPS (trillion operations per second) for deep learning and computer vision tasks.
- GPU NVIDIA Volta architecture with 384 NVIDIA CUDA® cores and 48 Tensor Cores
- CPU 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6 MB L2 + 4 MB L3
- DL Accelerator 2x NVDLA Engines
- Vision Accelerator 7-Way VLIW Vision Processor
- Memory 8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x 51.2GB/s
- Storage microSD (card not included)
- Video Encode 2x 4Kp30 | 6x 1080p60 | 14x 1080p30 (H.265/H.264)
- Video Decode 2x 4Kp60 | 4x 4Kp30 | 12x 1080p60 | 32x 1080p30 (H.265) 2x 4Kp30 | 6x 1080p60 | 16x 1080p30 (H.264)
- Camera 2x MIPI CSI-2 D-PHY lanes
- Connectivity Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E (WiFi/BT included), M.2 Key M (NVMe)
- Display HDMI and DP
- USB 4x USB 3.1, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Others GPIOs, I2 C, I2 S, SPI, UART
- Mechanical 103 mm x 90.5 mm x 31 mm
The developer kit is supported by the entire NVIDIA software stack, including accelerated SDKs and the latest NVIDIA tools for application development and optimization. A Jetson Xavier NX module and reference carrier board are included, along with AC power supply.
More information is available on the website of NVIDIA.