LoPy4 - LoRa, Sigfox, WiFi, BLE Module
The LoPy can act as both a LoRa Nano Gateway and a multi-bearer (LoRa, Sigfox, WiFi and BLE) development platform. It is programmable with MicroPython and the Pymakr IDE for fast IoT application development, easy programming in-field and extra resilience with network failover. With the latest Espressif chipset the LoPy offers a perfect combination of power, friendliness and flexibility.
- LoRa, Sigfox, Wifi and BLE
- The only quadruple bearer MicroPython enabled microcontroller
- Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
- Can also double up as a Nano LoRa gateway
- MicroPython enabled, use the Linux of IoT for 10x faster programming
- Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
We supply LoPy4 with headers.
Note: We supply this module with the latest firmware. It is advised not to load other firmware. Many times this results in a non working module which cannot be replaced under warranty.
More information is available on the website of Pycom.