The SparkFun SAM-M8Q GPS Breakout is a high quality, GPS board with equally impressive configuration options. The SAM-M8Q is a 72-channel GNSS receiver, meaning it can receive signals from the GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou constellations. This increases precision to 2.5m and decreases lock time and thanks to the onboard rechargable battery, you'll have backup power enabling the GPS to get a hot lock within seconds.
The SAM-M8Q GPS IC is actually built into the antenna giving you an all-in-one GPS solution.
U-blox based GPS products are configurable using the popular, but dense, windows program called u-center. Plenty of different functions can be configured on the SAM-M8Q: baud rates, update rates, geofencing, spoofing detection, external interrupts, SBAS/D-GPS, etc. All of this can be done within the SparkFun Arduino Library.
More information is available on the website of Sparkfun.
- GPS-RTK2 Board - ZED-F9P (Qwiic)€338.74 €279.95In stock
- RedBoard Qwiic€26.02 €21.50In stock
- Qwiic pHAT V2.0 for Raspberry Pi€7.20 €5.95In stock
- OpenLog Artemis€36.24 €29.95In stock
- GPS-RTK Board - NEO-M8P-2 (Qwiic)€217.74 €179.95In stock
- GPS Receiver - GP-20U7 (56 Channel)Now Only €11.80 €9.75 Regular Price €23.60In stock